euphonies' excitement!

The journey of a girl struggling to follow God's principles in a bottom-line world.

Mittwoch, Mai 02, 2007

Shakespeare's clothes

Tried to get some pix but they're not great so don't think they are worth posting up here. Session in the home of Shakespeare went well. Short and sweet and inspiring as most London trips are from an advertizing perspective. Regret wearing my high heels all day, but scores of cheesy manly compliments and bending over backwards must have been a sign I had dressed the part. Whatever. My gosh, remind me God to overflow with supernatural love for people and not just to those wearing to-die-for-sexy clothing. Was writing in my diary about that actually and how blatantly different I am treated with a skirt suit: "nice outfit!", "can I get you the Financial Times, madam?", "what a beautiful smile", "can I join the crowds of people flocking around you miss?" (?!) - old men business pick up lines I guess. Give me a break! For me, not much of an alternative since I look young and have to work hard to get some credibility. Tough reality of facts of my youth. And in the meantime, I rant to my blog in my snoopy pyjamas. Cause there is a time and a place for everything and I want to stay true to my giddy self no matter where life takes me. Snoopy is cooler anyway.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:39:00 PM, Blogger Marions Worldnews said…

    yeah you go girl.... You should join one of the London Pillow fights and show up in your snoopy pj`s!:) If men would only know how uncomfortable those "fancy" cloths and shoes are...;)

    love ya and hope to see you in June!!!

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home