euphonies' excitement!

The journey of a girl struggling to follow God's principles in a bottom-line world.

Montag, Februar 19, 2007

it is well

Leaving this morning for the week - not all that novel destinations this time: first Paris, then Milan. Without a clue how much I will be able to blog. So just a scribble before I leave to the airport. Friendly reminder service from mum to update my pink page. We've decided we may both hang in northern Italy for the weekend since I will already be there. We'll see - it's still up in the air as we try to plan this and trips for other people ;). Anyway, the past few weeks have been exciting on many fronts. And have even been feeling rested more than ever before - a new experience for me. It has been great to spend time journaling and dreaming, planning and praising. This past weekend we were in the mountains with parents who have just arrived back. That was peaceful too. All in all, if Mark Walker were to ask me his favorite question now, I'd probably answer despite the hectic nature of the next few days: "yeah Mark, it is well with my soul". This is a good thing to know as the week unfolds.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:15:00 AM, Blogger Lina said…

    Hey, Glad to here from you again. If you mom hadnt reminded you, I was just about to ;-)

     
  • At 5:33:00 AM, Blogger Cove Red said…

    hey babe, great to know that you're well rested and had time to just soak it all in =) Phew..Over here in Singapore, we're celebrating Chinese new year so that means 3 days of holidays! It's the last day today and i've had time to just rest too...Sweet eh? =)

    And it's great to hear from you. Due to lack of updates from my Fav French friend, i had to resort to renting 2 French DVDs to watch."8 Femme"was... WEIRD! =) Hah anyways, have fun at Paris and Milan babe! God bless ya huN!

     
  • At 11:00:00 PM, Blogger euphonies said…

    hey girlies, I miss both of you! kisses from paris. xx

     
  • At 9:55:00 PM, Blogger Marions Worldnews said…

    Hey girl,
    schön mal wieder was von Dir zu hören, ich war auch schon kurz davor, dich dran zu erinnern...
    ich hoffe, Du schaust auch ab und an mal auf meinem Blog vorbei!?!?:
    http://www.marions-worldnews.blogspot.com/

    Für wen organisierst du denn die Reisen?!?! Ich hoffe nicht für die Hochzeitsgäste!;)

    ich vermiss dich!! Müssen mal wieder skypen!!
    I enjoy the parfume you got me for Christmas!!!
    hugs and kisses!:)

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home